Tuesday 9 March 2010

My hands.

Im amazed.
Most of the things I listen to are classical. Piano, violin.. you know, the whole orchestra thing.

But i've come across a song that i just cant keep off my mind.
I dont know what captivated me about it. The words? The hidden meaning? The beautiful melody? The play station game which it represents?

A really close friend of mine told me to download this song, and i didnt think twice.
I watched the video on YouTube. And saw some clips of the game that i really want to play !
But when i read the lyrics i was really moved.


This part really touched me and its the part thats stuck in my head:

My hands
Don't wanna start again
My hands
No they don't wanna understand
My hands
They just shake and try to break whatever peace I may find
My hands
They only agree to hold
Your hands
And they don't wanna be without
Your hands
And they will not let me go
No they will not let me go


Im actually humming the melody while typing the words !
Thank you to the person who told me to hear this, because I love it.

2 comments:

  1. wats the sng called i rlly wanna hear it now the words r really captivaiting ya3ni seriously its amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. its called my hands by liona lewis:)

    ReplyDelete