Friday 19 February 2010

First post!

My first post!

Im confused.. i've wanted to create my own blog for along time now..
and now i don't really know how to begin.

First of all.. i think i'll start by saying that i love writing.
i think writing is really the best way to express yourself. You can take your time and rewrite your mistakes, for me, i find it easier to type, unlike speaking your emotions.. you can take back what you say in the press of a button.

Second of all, what i wish for most, is to inspire.
I wish to speak my mind, err, type my mind, and allow others to learn from my mistakes, i'd like to pass on what i know, maybe someone could learn from what i have to say, or maybe i could learn from you!
Hope that you enjoy my posts and thanks for reading!
Aaannndd that's all folks!

Sincerely, strawberryful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment